Proven Methods To Uninstall Your Photo Editor Virus
Your Photo Editor is a newly detected computer malware that is categorized as adware. Although, it is not one among the typical computer virus but still it is vicious enough to cause serious issues in your PC. Well, it has been programmed by cyber crooks in order to earn quick profit. Your Photo Editor usually sneaks into the targeted computer by stealth. It does not even requires users permission in order to perform its malicious activities in your PC. Once activated, this cunning adware infection will quickly associate itself with your default web browser and start controlling your entire browsing activities. It is such a notorious malware infection which can ruin your entire Internet surfing experience in just no time whatsoever. Hence, it is very important to remove Your Photo Editor virus completely from PC.
How Your Photo Editor Is Distributed
Your Photo Editor is distributed through network by using several deceptive methods such as software bundling, email scooping, vising pornographic sites, clicking unknown links, while sharing peer to peer network, using infected media drives, social engineering and many others. Whats more, Your Photo Editor virus can also penetrate in your computing machine due to presence of other Trojan-Dropper virus in your PC.
Malicious Properties of Your Photo Editor
Your Photo Editor is known to be the most cunning as well as annoying computer virus. It uses PPC method in order to generate revenue for its creator. It actually earn for advertising sponsored endorsements on infected PC. Due to Your Photo Editor virus users will keep encountering various unwanted ads, pop-up messages, fake deals, discount offers, banners, forged system notifications, bogus warning and alert messages. It slow down your Internet speed and also misguide the users to different malicious sites.
- Harmful Impacts of Your Photo Editor
- It makes your system very slow and unresponsive.
- It does not let the users to visit any legitimate site.
- It may download other similar threat in your computer.
- It can steal and share your confidential information with hackers.
How To Remove Your Photo Editor
Your Photo Editor virus is certainly one most painful computer malware. It is sneaky, cunning and quite good at hiding itself in the infected machine i.e, it dig deep in your system and spread it roots everywhere. It is very difficult to detect or remove this nasty infection. Well, to remove Your Photo Editor and all its associated files, you will need to go through a very lengthy process and various removal steps. Beware, this nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies in different drives at different locations on your computer. It is also likely that files associated with this particular malware infection may carry different names. Hence, you must clean your system thoroughly and remove all the core files related to Your Photo Editor. Go through the below step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your system. However, we advise you to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Malware Removal process need essential technical skills, any wrong doings may result in severe system corruption. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Malicious Doings of Your Photo Editor Virus
Your Photo Editor is a severe computer virus that can do major harm to your system. Once getting the access of your unharmed PC, it will start doing its malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities Your Photo Editor virus start into your system
- Targets All Windows PC : Your Photo Editor is capable infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
- Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
- Browser Redirection : Your Photo Editor virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
- Data Corruption : Your Photo Editor virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
- Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
- Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
- Remote Access (Backdoor) : Your Photo Editor is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Remove Your Photo Editor Manually From Your PC
Risk Involved With Manual Removal Process
Well, manual removal option is good but only for computer geeks. If you are not much technically sound then manual methods can proves quite risky for you as it is quite lengthy and complicated process. Your Photo Editor is a kind of very nasty threat that makes several changes in infected system, replicate itself, download malicious files, which makes it very hard to detect manually. It has been seen that even minor mistake while using manual steps result in very critical consequences for users. If manual method goes wrong then users can lose their important data and it can even make your system completely useless instead of removing Your Photo Editor virus.
Part 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart your Windows computer to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now Select Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Part 2 :- Kill Your Photo Editor Related Process Via Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button cumulatively to open Windows Task Manager.
- Now click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select all malicious process related with Your Photo Editor and click End Process option.
Part 3 :- Uninstall Your Photo Editor From Control Panel
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Click on Add or Remove Progam option.
- Select all malicious application related with Your Photo Editor.
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs section and choose Uninstall a program option.
- Here, from the list of all programs select Your Photo Editor and then click Uninstall tab.
- Click Start button and click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel window select Program.
- Find out all application related with Your Photo Editor and hit Uninstall tab.
- Go to Start Menu and click on settings button.
- In Settings Page, click on System option.
- Click Apps and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select Your Photo Editor and hit Uninstall tab.
Part 4 :- Remove Your Photo Editor From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on gear icon (⋮).
- From the drop down list select Tools
- Now click on Extensions option.
- From the List of all extensions select Your Photo Editor and then click the Trash icon to remove this malicious extension completely from your Chrome browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- Click on gear (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Select Settings option from browser menu window.
- Type Reset in the search box.
- Now go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extensions From Firefox
- Open Firefox click on (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Click on the Add-Ons option.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel. Select and remove all malicious extensions related with Your Photo Editor.
Reset Browser Settings
- From upper right corner of browser click (☰) icon
- From browser menu click on Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm the action if asked.
Remove Malicious Extension From MS Edge Browser
- Open Edge browser and click on “More” or three dots icon.
- Click on the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- From top right corner of your Edge browser Choose More (…) and Go to Settings.
- Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Here, hit <Add New> to Add a search provider.
- Enter the desired Search Engine and Add as default to reset your browser search engine.
Remove Malicious Extension From Internet Explorer.
- Open browser click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel and select undesired extensions.
- Click disable tab to delete all malicious extension including Your Photo Editor.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer click on “Tools” menu select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Click on “Advanced tab” to view advanced browser settings.
- Now hit the “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset” button.
Part 5 :- Remove Your Photo Editor From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button together on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Your Photo Editor virus.
Registry Keys Created by Your Photo Editor
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Your Photo Editor
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Your Photo Editor
Tips For Preventing Your Photo Editor And Other Malware In Future
Once you remove this infection completely from your PC, you must beware of these kind of attacks. As it is said that prevention is better than cure, so you are advised to avoid such type of malware intrusion in future. Here are some tips given below that can help you to stay safe online.
- Never download free software or updates from untrusted websites.
- Do not click on misleading and fake advertisement.
- Try to avoid visiting malicious or pornographic websites.
- Always keep your system and program updated.
- Download update only from authentic and official websites.
- Always use a powerful anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Regularly Scan your PC for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Always scan external USB drives before doing file transfer.
- Choose custom installation process to avoid bundled malware and PUP.
- Do not open spam emails from unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.