LuckyJoe Ransomware Removal Guide – Restore All Encrypted Data
LuckyJoe Ransomware is a kind of very awful and scary computer threat categorized as Ransomare. It has been programmed by vicious cyber criminals in order to compromise your important files. The sole motive of this devastating malware infection is to force victims to pay money. It sneaks into the targeted computer by stealth and does not even need users permission in order to install itself. Once infected, it will quickly encrypt all kinds of important files making them completely inaccessible. Well, files encrypted by LuckyJoe Ransomware virus will have a very strange extension in place of the original file name. You won’t be able to access your own data as long as this threat will stay in your computer. Hence, it would be quite sensible to delete LuckyJoe Ransomware completely from your PC.
After encryption, LuckyJoe Ransomware will ask you to pay money in order to restore your data. It demands the money through a scary ransom note that will appear on your system screen automatically. It threatens the victims that if you don’t pay the money soon then you will never be able to access your files again. However, the research report shows that these ransomware viruses does not decrypt victims data even when payment is done. Moreover, it may eventually delete all your important files completely from your system. Well, you can easily restore all your encrypted files by using a powerful data recovery tool. Therefore, it is recommended the users to delete LuckyJoe Ransomware virus as soon as possible from your Windows PC.
How To Remove LuckyJoe Ransomware
LuckyJoe Ransomware is certainly one most painful computer malware. It is sneaky, cunning and quite good at hiding itself in the infected machine i.e, it dig deep in your system and spread it roots everywhere. It is very difficult to detect or remove this nasty infection. Well, to remove LuckyJoe Ransomware and all its associated files, you will need to go through a very lengthy process and various removal steps. Beware, this nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies in different drives at different locations on your computer. It is also likely that files associated with this particular malware infection may carry different names. Hence, you must clean your system thoroughly and remove all the core files related to LuckyJoe Ransomware. Go through the below step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your system. However, we advise you to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Malware Removal process need essential technical skills, any wrong doings may result in severe system corruption. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Well, LuckyJoe Ransomware encrypt all important data files find on infected system. It is simply impossible to restore the files manually. However, users can wait for the security experts to release official decryption key but its not certain how long it gonna take or if it will be released. You can’t wait for such uncertain solution and paying LuckyJoe Ransomware is also useless. Hence, the only sophisticated way to restore your files is using a powerful data recovery too. Data Recovery Pro is a very powerful and effective tool, capable to restore all kinds of lost, encrypted, deleted or corrupted files. It can easily restore all your important files that has been encrypted by LuckyJoe Ransomware or any other harmful ransomware virus. Click on the download button to download Data Recovery Pro and restore all your important files easily.
Restore Files Encrypted By LuckyJoe Ransomware
Step 1 :- Download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3 :- Now select all your important files and click on Recover button to get back your data that has been encrypted by LuckyJoe Ransomware.
Malicious Doings of LuckyJoe Ransomware Virus
LuckyJoe Ransomware is a severe computer virus that can do major harm to your system. Once getting the access of your unharmed PC, it will start doing its malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities LuckyJoe Ransomware virus start into your system
- Targets All Windows PC : LuckyJoe Ransomware is capable infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
- Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
- Browser Redirection : LuckyJoe Ransomware virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
- Data Corruption : LuckyJoe Ransomware virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
- Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
- Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
- Remote Access (Backdoor) : LuckyJoe Ransomware is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Remove LuckyJoe Ransomware Manually From Your PC
Risk Involved With Manual Removal Process
Well, manual removal option is good but only for computer geeks. If you are not much technically sound then manual methods can proves quite risky for you as it is quite lengthy and complicated process. LuckyJoe Ransomware is a kind of very nasty threat that makes several changes in infected system, replicate itself, download malicious files, which makes it very hard to detect manually. It has been seen that even minor mistake while using manual steps result in very critical consequences for users. If manual method goes wrong then users can lose their important data and it can even make your system completely useless instead of removing LuckyJoe Ransomware virus.
Part 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart your Windows computer to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now Select Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Part 2 :- Kill LuckyJoe Ransomware Related Process Via Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button cumulatively to open Windows Task Manager.
- Now click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select all malicious process related with LuckyJoe Ransomware and click End Process option.
Part 3 :- Uninstall LuckyJoe Ransomware From Control Panel
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Click on Add or Remove Progam option.
- Select all malicious application related with LuckyJoe Ransomware.
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs section and choose Uninstall a program option.
- Here, from the list of all programs select LuckyJoe Ransomware and then click Uninstall tab.
- Click Start button and click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel window select Program.
- Find out all application related with LuckyJoe Ransomware and hit Uninstall tab.
- Go to Start Menu and click on settings button.
- In Settings Page, click on System option.
- Click Apps and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select LuckyJoe Ransomware and hit Uninstall tab.
Part 4 :- Remove LuckyJoe Ransomware From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on gear icon (⋮).
- From the drop down list select Tools
- Now click on Extensions option.
- From the List of all extensions select LuckyJoe Ransomware and then click the Trash icon to remove this malicious extension completely from your Chrome browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- Click on gear (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Select Settings option from browser menu window.
- Type Reset in the search box.
- Now go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extensions From Firefox
- Open Firefox click on (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Click on the Add-Ons option.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel. Select and remove all malicious extensions related with LuckyJoe Ransomware.
Reset Browser Settings
- From upper right corner of browser click (☰) icon
- From browser menu click on Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm the action if asked.
Remove Malicious Extension From MS Edge Browser
- Open Edge browser and click on “More” or three dots icon.
- Click on the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- From top right corner of your Edge browser Choose More (…) and Go to Settings.
- Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Here, hit <Add New> to Add a search provider.
- Enter the desired Search Engine and Add as default to reset your browser search engine.
Remove Malicious Extension From Internet Explorer.
- Open browser click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel and select undesired extensions.
- Click disable tab to delete all malicious extension including LuckyJoe Ransomware.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer click on “Tools” menu select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Click on “Advanced tab” to view advanced browser settings.
- Now hit the “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset” button.
Part 5 :- Remove LuckyJoe Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button together on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by LuckyJoe Ransomware virus.
Registry Keys Created by LuckyJoe Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Tips For Preventing LuckyJoe Ransomware And Other Malware In Future
Once you remove this infection completely from your PC, you must beware of these kind of attacks. As it is said that prevention is better than cure, so you are advised to avoid such type of malware intrusion in future. Here are some tips given below that can help you to stay safe online.
- Never download free software or updates from untrusted websites.
- Do not click on misleading and fake advertisement.
- Try to avoid visiting malicious or pornographic websites.
- Always keep your system and program updated.
- Download update only from authentic and official websites.
- Always use a powerful anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Regularly Scan your PC for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Always scan external USB drives before doing file transfer.
- Choose custom installation process to avoid bundled malware and PUP.
- Do not open spam emails from unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.