How To Uninstall [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware (Data Decryption Help)
[Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware yet another deadly file encryption crypto-malware virus. It is kinds of very dangerous threat which targets victims important data. The sole motive of notorious threat is to get illegal ransom money from users finally it will make your PC completely unusable. Well, handling this highly troublesome threat is not easy as it requires special skills survive in such awful situation. However, the basic knowledge about [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is provided bellow with a step by steal removal guide, take a look.
[Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware Briefing
|Type of the Threat||Crypto-Malware Virus|
|Removal||Very Complicated and Risky…. Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner – Recommended for safe and complete removal.|
|Troubles Made by [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware||
[Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is a sneaky computer infection which can secretly invades in your PC without your permission. It is able to control your entire system. It drops rootkit in your computing machine and detect all kinds of files and documents stored in your PC including texts, documents, presentations, PDF’s, music, videos, pictures and many more. Well, it uses a very powerful cryptographic algorithm and quickly encrypt all your important files in just no time. It makes your files completely inaccessible for you. Furthermore, tt will also set a strange yet scary system background image stating that you need a unique decryption key in order to open these encrypted files. In this way, [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware demands money in exchange of the key from users.
Well [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware will ask users to pay money in form of the bitcoins. It ask the users to pay 5 bitcoins, which cost almost USD 1000. It even threatens the victims that if you won’t pay money in time then you will never be able to access your important files again. It ask you to contact its emails address in order to get further payment details. However, it has been seen that even after paying ransom users does not gets all their files restored as promised by this notorious threat. Meanwhile, weather it decrypt your files or not paying such huge money to hackers is certainly not sensible as it will motivate hackers to commit further crimes in your system. Additionally, it drops keyloggers in your computer to record your keystrokes. Well, when payment is made it steal your bank information which can result in financial crisis issue. Therefore, it is recommended the users to get rid of [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware as soon as possible from your PC.
How To Remove [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware
[Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is certainly one most painful computer malware. It is sneaky, cunning and quite good at hiding itself in the infected machine i.e, it dig deep in your system and spread it roots everywhere. It is very difficult to detect or remove this nasty infection. Well, to remove [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and all its associated files, you will need to go through a very lengthy process and various removal steps. Beware, this nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies in different drives at different locations on your computer. It is also likely that files associated with this particular malware infection may carry different names. Hence, you must clean your system thoroughly and remove all the core files related to [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware. Go through the below step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your system. However, we advise you to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Malware Removal process need essential technical skills, any wrong doings may result in severe system corruption. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Well, [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware encrypt all important data files find on infected system. It is simply impossible to restore the files manually. However, users can wait for the security experts to release official decryption key but its not certain how long it gonna take or if it will be released. You can’t wait for such uncertain solution and paying [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is also useless. Hence, the only sophisticated way to restore your files is using a powerful data recovery too. Data Recovery Pro is a very powerful and effective tool, capable to restore all kinds of lost, encrypted, deleted or corrupted files. It can easily restore all your important files that has been encrypted by [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware or any other harmful ransomware virus. Click on the download button to download Data Recovery Pro and restore all your important files easily.
Restore Files Encrypted By [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware
Step 1 :- Download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3 :- Now select all your important files and click on Recover button to get back your data that has been encrypted by [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware.
Malicious Doings of [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware Virus
[Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is a severe computer virus that can do major harm to your system. Once getting the access of your unharmed PC, it will start doing its malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware virus start into your system
- Targets All Windows PC : [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is capable infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
- Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
- Browser Redirection : [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
- Data Corruption : [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
- Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
- Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
- Remote Access (Backdoor) : [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Remove [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware Manually From Your PC
Risk Involved With Manual Removal Process
Well, manual removal option is good but only for computer geeks. If you are not much technically sound then manual methods can proves quite risky for you as it is quite lengthy and complicated process. [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware is a kind of very nasty threat that makes several changes in infected system, replicate itself, download malicious files, which makes it very hard to detect manually. It has been seen that even minor mistake while using manual steps result in very critical consequences for users. If manual method goes wrong then users can lose their important data and it can even make your system completely useless instead of removing [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware virus.
Part 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart your Windows computer to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now Select Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Part 2 :- Kill [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware Related Process Via Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button cumulatively to open Windows Task Manager.
- Now click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select all malicious process related with [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and click End Process option.
Part 3 :- Uninstall [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware From Control Panel
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Click on Add or Remove Progam option.
- Select all malicious application related with [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware.
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs section and choose Uninstall a program option.
- Here, from the list of all programs select [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and then click Uninstall tab.
- Click Start button and click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel window select Program.
- Find out all application related with [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and hit Uninstall tab.
- Go to Start Menu and click on settings button.
- In Settings Page, click on System option.
- Click Apps and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and hit Uninstall tab.
Part 4 :- Remove [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on gear icon (⋮).
- From the drop down list select Tools
- Now click on Extensions option.
- From the List of all extensions select [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware and then click the Trash icon to remove this malicious extension completely from your Chrome browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- Click on gear (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Select Settings option from browser menu window.
- Type Reset in the search box.
- Now go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extensions From Firefox
- Open Firefox click on (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Click on the Add-Ons option.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel. Select and remove all malicious extensions related with [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware.
Reset Browser Settings
- From upper right corner of browser click (☰) icon
- From browser menu click on Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm the action if asked.
Remove Malicious Extension From MS Edge Browser
- Open Edge browser and click on “More” or three dots icon.
- Click on the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- From top right corner of your Edge browser Choose More (…) and Go to Settings.
- Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Here, hit <Add New> to Add a search provider.
- Enter the desired Search Engine and Add as default to reset your browser search engine.
Remove Malicious Extension From Internet Explorer.
- Open browser click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel and select undesired extensions.
- Click disable tab to delete all malicious extension including [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer click on “Tools” menu select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Click on “Advanced tab” to view advanced browser settings.
- Now hit the “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset” button.
Part 5 :- Remove [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button together on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware virus.
Registry Keys Created by [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Tips For Preventing [Lockhelp@qq.com].Jack Ransomware And Other Malware In Future
Once you remove this infection completely from your PC, you must beware of these kind of attacks. As it is said that prevention is better than cure, so you are advised to avoid such type of malware intrusion in future. Here are some tips given below that can help you to stay safe online.
- Never download free software or updates from untrusted websites.
- Do not click on misleading and fake advertisement.
- Try to avoid visiting malicious or pornographic websites.
- Always keep your system and program updated.
- Download update only from authentic and official websites.
- Always use a powerful anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Regularly Scan your PC for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Always scan external USB drives before doing file transfer.
- Choose custom installation process to avoid bundled malware and PUP.
- Do not open spam emails from unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.