How To Remove .NON FILE VIRUS (Encrypted Data Recovery)
The following post aims to assist the users in removing .NON FILE VIRUS virus completely. Here, you will find information regarding the new malware threat named .NON FILE VIRUS. This article will explain the users how this infects your PC, how it operates it malicious activities and most importantly how to deal with this hazardous threat. Here is what our research report says about this vicious ransomware virus.
.NON FILE VIRUS is a new file encrypting virus developed by evil hackers to collect fund online via illegal method. This perilous ransomware infection uses sophisticated encryption algorithm to encode your hard drive. This nasty malware infection is aimed to encrypt your data to demand ransom money in return of your files. It is clearly an online scam being proposed by hackers with evil motive to make easy money. If your system got infected by this nasty malware, then it can easily encrypt your entire hard drive that contain all your personal and important files. This dubious threat can easily lock down all your system files, documents or simply everything that you store on your PC. There is no doubt that .NON FILE VIRUS does this all only for the money. It will demand huge ransom amount to give back your data. Whereas it is very much obvious that it will not decode your files like it has done to many other innocent users.
Technical Description of .NON FILE VIRUS
.NON FILE VIRUS virus can encrypt a large number of file format such as
.001, .3fr, .7z, .accdb, .ai, .apk, .arch00, .arw, .asset, .avi, .bar, .bay, .bc6, .bc7, .big, .bik, .bin, .bkf, .bkp, .blob, .bsa, .c, .cab, .cas, .cdr, .cer, .cfr, .class, .con, .cpp, .cpp, .cr2, .crt, .crw, .cs, .cs, .css, .csv, .d3dbsp, .das, .DayZProfile, .dbf, .db0, .dcr, .der, .desc, .dmp, .dng, .doc, .docm, .docx, .dwg, .dxq, .epk, .eps, .erf, .esm, .exe, .ff, .flv, .forge, .fos, .fpk, .fsh, .gdb, .gho, .gif, .h, .hkdb, .hkx, .hplg, .htm, .html, .hvpl, .ibank, .icxs, .im, .indd, .iso, .itdb, .itl, .itm, .iwd, .iwi, .jar, .java, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .js, .kdc, .kf, .layout, .lbf, .litemod, .lnq, .lrf, .ltx, .lvl, .m2, .m3u, .m4a, .map, .mcgame, .mcmeta, .mdb, .mdbackup, .mddata, .mdf, .mef, .menu, .mlx, .mp3, .mp4, .mpq, .mpqge, .mrwref, .ncf, .nrw, .ntl, .odb, .odc, .odm, .odp, .ods, .odt, .orf, .p12, .p7b, .p7c, .pak, .pdd, .pdf, .pef, .pem, .pfx, .pkpass, .png, .png, .ppt, .pptm, .pptx, .psd, .psk, .pst, .ptx, .py, .qdf, .qic, .r3d, .raf, .rar, .raw, .re4, .rgss3a, .rim, .rofl, .rtf, .rw2, .rwl, .sav, .sb, .sb, .sc2save, .sid, .sidd, .sidn, .sie, .sin, .sis, .slm, .snx, .sql, .sr2, .srf, .srw, .sum, .svg, .syncdb, .t12, .t13, .tax, .tor, .torrent, .ttarch2, .txt, .unity3d, .upk, .vdf, .vfs0, .vpk, .vpp_pc, .vtf, .w3x, .wb2, .wma,.wmk, .wmo, .wmo, .wmv, .wotreplay, .wpd, .wps, .x3f, .xf, .xlk, .xls, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlsx, .zip, .ztmp
How Harmful Is .NON FILE VIRUS
.NON FILE VIRUS is very much similar to other file encrypting virus but it contains its own flavor. This notorious computer malware infection is a severe threat for all Windows based computer system. It is a silent intruder that can easily alter your computer security without permission and get installed. Then after it make several unwanted changes to your system settings. .NON FILE VIRUS virus will deeply scan your PC for files and then encrypt your entire hard disk. It will change the extension of all your encrypted files to make them no longer useful. Then after it may also drop a warning message on your computer screen in TEXT or HTML format. This perilous threat also changes your desktop screen with a ransom notice image.
How To Handle .NON FILE VIRUS Virus
The first thing you should understand that .NON FILE VIRUS is not going to unlock your files after payment. So it is just a waste of money to pay money to hackers. It is very unfortunate that currently there is no active decryptor available to decode files infected by this nasty malware. Then the only option left is to completely remove this virus from your computer. Once you will remove this threat, you can later recover your files by using any data recovery software. You can also reinstall your Windows to get rid of this nasty malware but in that case you will lose all your files. So you are advised to to delete .NON FILE VIRUS virus and recover your files by using a a powerful data recovery tool
How To Remove .NON FILE VIRUS
.NON FILE VIRUS virus is certainly one most painful computer malware. It is sneaky, cunning and quite good at hiding itself in the infected machine i.e, it dig deep in your system and spread it roots everywhere. It is very difficult to detect or remove this nasty infection. Well, to remove .NON FILE VIRUS and all its associated files, you will need to go through a very lengthy process and various removal steps. Beware, this nasty malware infection which may have spread its copies in different drives at different locations on your computer. It is also likely that files associated with this particular malware infection may carry different names. Hence, you must clean your system thoroughly and remove all the core files related to .NON FILE VIRUS. Go through the below step-by-step removal guide that may be helpful for you in attempt of removing this infection from your system. However, we advise you to combine the steps to get more benefit and have better chances to get rid of this infection. Manual Malware Removal process need essential technical skills, any wrong doings may result in severe system corruption. It is better to try the Automatic malware scanner to see if it could find the virus for you.
Well, .NON FILE VIRUS encrypt all important data files find on infected system. It is simply impossible to restore the files manually. However, users can wait for the security experts to release official decryption key but its not certain how long it gonna take or if it will be released. You can’t wait for such uncertain solution and paying .NON FILE VIRUS is also useless. Hence, the only sophisticated way to restore your files is using a powerful data recovery too. Data Recovery Pro is a very powerful and effective tool, capable to restore all kinds of lost, encrypted, deleted or corrupted files. It can easily restore all your important files that has been encrypted by .NON FILE VIRUS or any other harmful ransomware virus. Click on the download button to download Data Recovery Pro and restore all your important files easily.
Restore Files Encrypted By .NON FILE VIRUS
Step 1 :- Download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 3 :- Now select all your important files and click on Recover button to get back your data that has been encrypted by .NON FILE VIRUS.
Malicious Doings of .NON FILE VIRUS Virus
.NON FILE VIRUS is a severe computer virus that can do major harm to your system. Once getting the access of your unharmed PC, it will start doing its malicious activities. Some of the most common mischievous activities .NON FILE VIRUS virus start into your system
- Targets All Windows PC : .NON FILE VIRUS is capable infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
- Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
- Browser Redirection : .NON FILE VIRUS virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
- Data Corruption : .NON FILE VIRUS virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
- Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
- Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
- Remote Access (Backdoor) : .NON FILE VIRUS is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Remove .NON FILE VIRUS Manually From Your PC
Risk Involved With Manual Removal Process
Well, manual removal option is good but only for computer geeks. If you are not much technically sound then manual methods can proves quite risky for you as it is quite lengthy and complicated process. .NON FILE VIRUS is a kind of very nasty threat that makes several changes in infected system, replicate itself, download malicious files, which makes it very hard to detect manually. It has been seen that even minor mistake while using manual steps result in very critical consequences for users. If manual method goes wrong then users can lose their important data and it can even make your system completely useless instead of removing .NON FILE VIRUS virus.
Part 1 :- Boot Your PC in Safe Mode
- Restart your Windows computer to open boot menu.
- Keep pressing F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appears on your system screen.
- Now Select Safe Mode With Networking Option using arrow key and press Enter.
Part 2 :- Kill .NON FILE VIRUS Related Process Via Windows Task Manger.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del button cumulatively to open Windows Task Manager.
- Now click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC.
- Select all malicious process related with .NON FILE VIRUS and click End Process option.
Part 3 :- Uninstall .NON FILE VIRUS From Control Panel
- Press the Start button and select Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Click on Add or Remove Progam option.
- Select all malicious application related with .NON FILE VIRUS.
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel option.
- Go to Programs section and choose Uninstall a program option.
- Here, from the list of all programs select .NON FILE VIRUS and then click Uninstall tab.
- Click Start button and click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel window select Program.
- Find out all application related with .NON FILE VIRUS and hit Uninstall tab.
- Go to Start Menu and click on settings button.
- In Settings Page, click on System option.
- Click Apps and Feature option in Control Panel window.
- From the list of all programs select .NON FILE VIRUS and hit Uninstall tab.
Part 4 :- Remove .NON FILE VIRUS From Browsers
Remove Malicious Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on gear icon (⋮).
- From the drop down list select Tools
- Now click on Extensions option.
- From the List of all extensions select .NON FILE VIRUS and then click the Trash icon to remove this malicious extension completely from your Chrome browser.
Reset Browser Settings
- Click on gear (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Select Settings option from browser menu window.
- Type Reset in the search box.
- Now go to the end of the page and click Reset Settings button.
Remove Malicious Extensions From Firefox
- Open Firefox click on (☰) icon to open browser menu.
- Click on the Add-Ons option.
- Go to Extensions option from left panel. Select and remove all malicious extensions related with .NON FILE VIRUS.
Reset Browser Settings
- From upper right corner of browser click (☰) icon
- From browser menu click on Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm the action if asked.
Remove Malicious Extension From MS Edge Browser
- Open Edge browser and click on “More” or three dots icon.
- Click on the “Settings” option and click on “Extensions”.
- Find and remove all unwanted extensions completely.
Reset default search engine and homepage
- From top right corner of your Edge browser Choose More (…) and Go to Settings.
- Click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Here, hit <Add New> to Add a search provider.
- Enter the desired Search Engine and Add as default to reset your browser search engine.
Remove Malicious Extension From Internet Explorer.
- Open browser click Tools menu.
- Click Manage Add-ons option from drop down list.
- Go to Toolbar and Extensions from left panel and select undesired extensions.
- Click disable tab to delete all malicious extension including .NON FILE VIRUS.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- Open Internet Explorer click on “Tools” menu select “Internet option” from drop down list.
- Click on “Advanced tab” to view advanced browser settings.
- Now hit the “Reset” button.
- Check out “Delete personal settings” check box and click on “Reset” button.
Part 5 :- Remove .NON FILE VIRUS From Registry Editor
- Press “Windows + R” button together on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .NON FILE VIRUS virus.
Registry Keys Created by .NON FILE VIRUS
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.NON FILE VIRUS
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.NON FILE VIRUS
Tips For Preventing .NON FILE VIRUS And Other Malware In Future
Once you remove this infection completely from your PC, you must beware of these kind of attacks. As it is said that prevention is better than cure, so you are advised to avoid such type of malware intrusion in future. Here are some tips given below that can help you to stay safe online.
- Never download free software or updates from untrusted websites.
- Do not click on misleading and fake advertisement.
- Try to avoid visiting malicious or pornographic websites.
- Always keep your system and program updated.
- Download update only from authentic and official websites.
- Always use a powerful anti-virus and malware removal program.
- Regularly Scan your PC for hidden threats, malware and viruses.
- Always scan external USB drives before doing file transfer.
- Choose custom installation process to avoid bundled malware and PUP.
- Do not open spam emails from unknown sender that carry any attachments.
- Scan all the spam email attachment before opening it.